Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ohio Fighting Champiuonship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jiu Jitsu Panda

Ohio Fighting Champiuonship Empty
PostSubject: Ohio Fighting Champiuonship   Ohio Fighting Champiuonship Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Hi everyone,

Most of you know me as the ref of UVC fights Chris Larkin. I've put on Shows in the past and have goten back into the Promotional side again. I'm working with the UVC on Putting a Big Show at the end of the year in 2010. It will be a copromoted event facing UVC vs OFC champions. to Unify Title belts. I beleive we are the only two Organizations in Ohio that are willing to work together to help promote the Sport of MMA.

I ask everyone to help out both events. Ohio Fighting Championship will be putting on our first event in Hilliard Ohio On Jan 9th. General Admission is only $20. You will See UVC 155lb Champ Brandon Crabtree fighting in the 1st OFC.

For more information check out www.ocfighting.com

Thank you and look to see everyone In Hilliard on Jan 9th.

Chris Larkin
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Ohio Fighting Champiuonship   Ohio Fighting Champiuonship Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:52 pm

Chris...I hope to make it up to your show to see Brandon fight. Hope everything goes well! I hope we can work together in the future to have some good fights!
Back to top Go down
Jiu Jitsu Panda

PostSubject: Re: Ohio Fighting Champiuonship   Ohio Fighting Champiuonship Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:14 am

Be sure to check out info on our next Event June 18th at www.ohiofc.co
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohio Fighting Champiuonship   Ohio Fighting Champiuonship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohio Fighting Champiuonship
Page 1 of 1