Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ohio Fighter Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flynnage

Ohio Fighter Profile Empty
PostSubject: Ohio Fighter Profile   Ohio Fighter Profile Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Hello MMA fans,

My name is Sean Flynn and I am the Columbus MMA Examiner for Examiner.com. My profile can be viewed at http://www.examiner.com/mma-in-columbus/sean-flynn where you can also view my recent articles. I am starting a series of articles that will be profiling MMA fighters and gyms in Ohio. I am not going to be limiting this to professional fighters, so amateurs are welcome. If you know of anyone that would like to have a fighter profile done and exposed to MMA enthusiasts around the state, please contact me at flynnage@hotmail.com with the fighter/gym's name and contact information. Any background information such as current record, recent events, etc. would be appreciated as well. This is a great way to get your name out there and build a fan base. The first article in the series is posted on the Examiner.com site and is about UFC star Gray Maynard. Feel free to read and comment on that article with any ideas or related MMA topics. I also plan on covering local MMA events, so if you know of upcoming events that you would like me to cover feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Sean Flynn
Columbus MMA Examiner
flynnage@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Ohio Fighter Profile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Ultimate Victory Challenge-
Jump to: