Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!

Go down 
+3
Titan
Crusader
Chris Smith
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Empty
PostSubject: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:55 pm

I was unable to move all of the previous posts from our last forum. Sorry everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedriveat5.com
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:54 pm

Chris, Thanks for all of your hard work on this new forum. I'm sure it won't take long for everyone to come back on. I agree that we want to make this the best MMA forum around. With that being said.........I am pumped for the fights!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Counting down the days to Crabtree VS Moss has been crazy. The other forum was absolutely on fire, I know that the UVC fans will be representing at the Fairgrounds.

What do you think the gameplan should be for both Moss and for Crabtree?

Crabtrees striking at the last show looked great, he seems to have no problem trading in slugfests, should Moss go for a ground game or does he have what it takes to outstrike the Champ?
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:09 pm

I am not tellin the game plan....LOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtitanohio.com
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:07 am

The people spoke and Chris made it happen! Great job to Chris Smith "the brains" behind UVC! LOL.... The new forum will be better than ever. This thing is great! Now we just need everyone to start using it again and we will have it made. This show at the Fairgrounds should be one of our best with a full fight card. afro
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:17 am

Yeah...I think this forum is alot better than the other! Great Job Chris! cheers
Back to top Go down
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:15 am

We will have the full fight card listed on here by Monday. We are just waiting for a few more contracts to come in.
Back to top Go down
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:24 am

Thanks a lot guys. Now if we can get everyone posting again we'll be good to go. I would like to see this become THE forum for all things MMA in the area.

If you have any ideas for anything feel free to let me know.

Also, it's easy to post vids and pics. Play around with the forum a bit, you can make slop posts if you like to just "learn" how every thing works. Once we all get used to it I can see some exciting things happening in this forum.

(P.S. Titan I didn't figure you would clue us in...LOL...Mayeb we'll interview you before the fight silent )

Also, note that you can now add reputation to users by clicking the + or - sign on the right side of the posts. You can add rep if a poster is adding extremely good content to the site or a really great post. You canalso take Rep away if a poster is posting something you don't like etc... It doesn't mean that they will get banned or anything else but it does help with the credibility of the poster.
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Back to top Go down
CHAOS25

CHAOS25

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:47 pm

This should be one of the biggest events in UVC history. How about some talk about the debut of the big man Dathan... its gonna be great to see him in action again!!!
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:00 am

This is a demo for our TV shows!
Back to top Go down
Doomsday155

Doomsday155

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:58 am

Small correction,

Brandon Crabtree and I are both 4-0 not 5-0 like the Hype Video shows.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/daltonakachubbs
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Dalton.....this was a test video that someone completed for me! I should say, someone will be 5-0 Saturday night!
Back to top Go down
linebacker33

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:14 am

I just wanted to say that I thought that the BeatDown at the Fairgrounds was great. This was the 1st UVC fight I 've went to and I was very impressed with the quality fights. My kids had a great time and so did I. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:05 am

This was a great night of fights! I just want to thank all the fans for coming out to the fights! bounce
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:05 pm

It was a great night of fights....

I am proud of all my guys that competed last night, they worked hard for this show and it showed in their fights last night! Some won and some lost, but they all did an outstanding job!

I want to congratulate Brandon Crabtree on his title defense!
Back to top Go down
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:22 pm

I want to THANK everyone who helped make last night a real success.

Matchermaker, WELL DONE!

I'm not sure eveyone noticed but last night we added additonal video production equipment to our show. We are committed to making our shows the very best possible.

Once again, THANKS TO ALL who help make the UVC what it is and what it is going to be!
Back to top Go down
Doomsday155

Doomsday155

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:30 pm

I want to Thank UVC for allowing me into the main event. I want to thank Brandon Crabtree for fighting me. I'm going to do whatever I have to do to get back in the cage with Crabtree as soon as possible.

Thanks again and see you in the cage next time.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/daltonakachubbs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!   UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UVC 7 BEATDOWN AT THE FAIRGROUND!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Ultimate Victory Challenge-
Jump to: