Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UVC Wants the Best Fighters!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UVC1

UVC1

UVC Wants the Best Fighters! Empty
PostSubject: UVC Wants the Best Fighters!   UVC Wants the Best Fighters! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:17 am

I would like to see Thomas Jackson fight the Anderson kid from ICFA. This might not happen but it sounds like they have a reason to fight. Also, to all fighters that fight for UVC: We want you to fight for us! I understand that fighters should fight for ICFA and NAAFS and they are both great organizations but I see guys on other forums posting how they would like to see some fighters face each other but in my eyes we put on one of the best shows around. People need to keep in mind that we are a company that just started 1 year ago! We just hit our one year mark in July so we will get better! We are building for the future with great people and fighters. We are working on the TV deal that will push us over the top! Please keep up the support of UVC and keep in mind that we want to be the place where the big fights happen! Thanks Laughing
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: UVC Wants the Best Fighters!   UVC Wants the Best Fighters! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:59 am

Matt Anderson refuses to fight for anyone but the ICFA or the NAAFS! I would like to see that one too! Maybe in the future!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtitanohio.com
Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady

PostSubject: Re: UVC Wants the Best Fighters!   UVC Wants the Best Fighters! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Why won't Anderson fight anywhere else? Is it his loyalty to them or fear of other competitors?
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: UVC Wants the Best Fighters!   UVC Wants the Best Fighters! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:52 pm

I can understand him only wanting to fight for those two groups but I think we have just as much to offer fighters. We will be stepping our shows up a notch! We will only be using the best fighters and making match ups that people want to see! What the fans ask for is what they will get. That is our reason to get on TV and use more pros because most good pros will fight for the person that 1. treats them good 2. gives them a good contract. We are known around the state for treating fighters good and giving good contracts. If people don't believe that than they need to call around to some of the fighters who we have used and see how we treat them. I just hope that fighters will start crossing the line and fighting for a select few groups just so we can see the best fighters from NAAFS, ICFA and UVC all fighting each other. I think we are the best three in the state at this time....just me talking!

Wish all the fighters luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UVC Wants the Best Fighters!   UVC Wants the Best Fighters! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UVC Wants the Best Fighters!
Page 1 of 1