Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bring an ambulance

Go down 
+3
Jumpsteady
CHAOS25
Pitbull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pitbull

Pitbull

Bring an ambulance Empty
PostSubject: Bring an ambulance   Bring an ambulance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:47 pm

cause Moss will need it
Back to top Go down
CHAOS25

CHAOS25

Bring an ambulance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring an ambulance   Bring an ambulance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:48 pm

I think that if anyone is going in an ambulance then it will be both guys.....it by far will not be a blowout on either side.....it will be a battle for sure!
Back to top Go down
Pitbull

Pitbull

Bring an ambulance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring an ambulance   Bring an ambulance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Myboy is traning hard and will be ready
Back to top Go down
CHAOS25

CHAOS25

Bring an ambulance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring an ambulance   Bring an ambulance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Moss as well is training hard and will be ready... we all know that both guys are good fighters. But august 29th we will find out who is the best of the two!
Back to top Go down
Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady

Bring an ambulance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring an ambulance   Bring an ambulance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:58 pm

This fight is gonna be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
CHAOS25

CHAOS25

Bring an ambulance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring an ambulance   Bring an ambulance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:59 pm

if you dont mind me asking who are you Jumpsteady?
Back to top Go down
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

Bring an ambulance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring an ambulance   Bring an ambulance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Let's hope that an ambulance is not needed, i just would like to see a good fight between two very good fighters.

This fight has all of the elements of a great main event, but we should also note that the entire card is stacked with fights to please all fight fans. I am looking forward to seeing everyone from the fighters to the fans! SEE YOU SATURDAY!

Last edited by Chris Smith on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedriveat5.com
Match_Maker

Match_Maker

Bring an ambulance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring an ambulance   Bring an ambulance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:25 pm

I posted the preliminary fight card....this is a stacked card with alot of great talent and alot of great new comers to MMA and to the UVC!
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

Bring an ambulance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring an ambulance   Bring an ambulance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:33 pm

No EMS because that cost too much! Just a good fight! This is a stacked card but I just hope everyone is gettting the word out? I am doing my job but the fighters need to tell everyone they can...... afro Chris.....I love this afro! LOL
Back to top Go down
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

Bring an ambulance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring an ambulance   Bring an ambulance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:54 am

Thanks....I am working on some new smileys etc...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedriveat5.com
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

Bring an ambulance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring an ambulance   Bring an ambulance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:13 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! This post is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bring an ambulance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring an ambulance   Bring an ambulance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring an ambulance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Ultimate Victory Challenge-
Jump to: