Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Titles up for grabs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

Next Titles up for grabs? Empty
PostSubject: Next Titles up for grabs?   Next Titles up for grabs? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:47 am

So when is the next show after the August 29th show and what titles are up for grabs? I see the 170 title has a holder, the 155 title has a holder and the 185 has a holder....when are the rest gonna get filled?
Back to top Go down
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Next Titles up for grabs?   Next Titles up for grabs? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Great questions. Our next event will be in November. Where and when will probably be announced this week-end. As for other titles, we would love to give more titles out. We are currently working thru a ranking system. When we have it completed, we will share it on the website. As of now, the 170 title will probably be defended in November and we are hoping to add a 205 title fight. 145, and Heavy Weight will probably happen after the first of the year.
It's very important that our title holders are worthy of being called "Champions"
UVC is still a work in progress. We have made great strides in our first 13 months (7 shows) but we still have bigger and better things in store.
Please keep supporting us and we will get there!

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

PostSubject: Re: Next Titles up for grabs?   Next Titles up for grabs? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:13 pm

any ideas on when the rankings will be up?
Back to top Go down
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Next Titles up for grabs?   Next Titles up for grabs? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:29 pm

It would be great if we could get the rankings out next week, right after this fight. If I only had 30 hours each day, then I could stay caught up on everything! (LOL)
Back to top Go down
Jag

Jag

PostSubject: Re: Next Titles up for grabs?   Next Titles up for grabs? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:51 am

Yeah Im really excited to see these rankings. I'd like to know where UVC feels people stand. I'm really curious about who you have in store for Snider to fight also, Will it be someone that has never fought for UVC?
Back to top Go down
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

PostSubject: Re: Next Titles up for grabs?   Next Titles up for grabs? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:00 am

so we need to put cutman at the top of all the rankins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Titles up for grabs?   Next Titles up for grabs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Titles up for grabs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Ultimate Victory Challenge-
Jump to: