Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider

Go down 
+7
Bad_Intentions
Doomsday155
Cutman
Jag
Titan
Crusader
CHAOS25
11 posters
AuthorMessage
CHAOS25

CHAOS25

Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:20 pm

I really wanna see this fight happen Dale has the title fair and square and Tom wants it!!!
Back to top Go down
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:35 pm

Thomas will have to work his way back up the ladder. He needs to get his overall record over 500.
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:42 pm

sanctioned record or overall record?
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtitanohio.com
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:36 pm

We will use the Record from MMA.TV I think that is his overall record. I ralize there are sanctioned and non-sanctioned but I think we need to stick with this (MMA.TV) record.
Back to top Go down
Jag

Jag

PostSubject: OKAY   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:54 pm

lol! You just let me know who I have to fight and Ill do it.
Back to top Go down
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:39 pm

Thomas: I love your attitude. I wish all fighters were like you. With that attitude, you will get many fights in the UVC!
Back to top Go down
Cutman

Cutman

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Doomsday155

Doomsday155

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Dale called out Thomas at the 29th show in Lucasville...

who knows if this fight will actually ever get to take place...

i'd like to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/daltonakachubbs
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:22 pm

i think this might be a really good fight, but after reading all the stuff on here, doesn't sound like the promoters want this fight to happen
Back to top Go down
DaleSnider170

DaleSnider170

PostSubject: just for the record..   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:37 am

by no means did i mean to show any disrespect towards Thomas Jackson at the fairgrounds..i know your not a true champion until you defend your title, i am ready to fight whoever is put in front of me..and to the UVC management for putting on another great show at the fairgrounds, and taking care of me and my buddy had a great time ! Lookin forward to putting on a show in November.

God bless fellas,

Dale Snider
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 am

People......the OAC WILL NOT allow a fight to go on if THEY don't think it is a title fight......THEY make all fights final. If Thomas wants this fight he needs to get his OFFICAL record where it needs to be according to the state and we will make this fight happen. Thomas has had 1 title shot out of the 2 170 title fights.

The rules belong to OAC
Back to top Go down
Jag

Jag

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:26 am

Cool Dale thank you for being respectful. I'm really starting to gain respect for you. When I first seen you fight I thought you was just an arrogant punk, and I wanted to fight you just so I could punch you in the mouth. ---just a bad first impression--- lol!
Then you fought Depugh and everyone thought it was about that and now everyone thinks its about a title... it was personal! But I don't care about that stuff anymore. The fight is not going to happen and I wish the best of luck in your future fights. Maybe one day we will fight as pros.

Jason,
I understand all the record and commission crap and it sucks. I appreciate the shot I had at the title and thank you guys for giving me a chance.
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Thanks for understanding this Thomas! Dale is a good fighter and if things don't work out with a win on his next fight I am sure he would want to fight you. People just need to understand that we don't make the rules. I have a ton of fights I would like to put on but we get them shot down all the time and that is just part of the game. I would love to see you both fight as pro's. I would just ask that people be supportive of us! Some people are not happy because I took a person stand on people support the very people who support them!

I support all the camps and fighters that support UVC! People need to recall this from time to time when people ask them to do things!
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:34 pm

???????

Last edited by Titan on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:40 pm

Uh....what did I miss LOL?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedriveat5.com
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Titan...

That was not for you but if you thank that....that's ok! I am just making a point that people want to see us grow and produce great fights but forget that we are in our first full year in the company. I make huge mistakes everyday but I will always be the first one to tell you! I won't allow anyone to throw "digs" at me for not always making everyone happy. Rick, Chris, You and I have always been in the loop with everything but I am not WF and will never be like that!

You need to understand my point or just learn to let me have it and move forward. If you or any team can find people who will treat fighters better than we do , please let me know!

I support all fighters! cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:23 pm

There are a lot of matchups I'd like to see in the UVC. I am confident that we can make most of them happen. The road to teh championship can sometimes be complicated, but if everything lines up correctly, these fights can and will happen in the UVC. I am looking forward to the "official" announcement of the Circleville card and I think most fans and fighters will agree that the UVC has made some great matches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedriveat5.com
vinceherman

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:31 am

The UVC has been the most up front and Professional Promotion that I have worked with. They dont promise things they cant do and they keep you in the loop on what fights are happening and always try to please the Camps Fighters Fans and anyone else that needs to be. That is why the receive my first priority as far as getting them fighters for their shows. Their success will be our success, keep that in mind. Look forward to the Nov show and will be bringin as many fighters as possible.
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:25 pm

This whole thing has turned into a total night mare! I have always had the upmost respect for everyone in the UVC and the promotion. I have always gave my best guys and did everything to promote the UVC. I am not a little kid and I don't throw digs at people, especially the people I respect so much! I guess my question is, where are we going from here Jason...the ball is in your court and always has been! Remember I am not Mark Smith, I have never done anything negative to you or to the UVC. This needs to be resolved!
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:49 am

First of all I want to thank everyone that always supports UVC! PJ, Vince and all the other great camps out and about! We can not and will not grow without the fighter support and fan support of everyone around the Southern and Central Part of Ohio. I know your not "Mark Smith" and I have nothing against Mark. I am just trying to tell people that it does not matter to me what some of the other shows are doing with titles fights and how they approve them....etc. We at UVC try to grow our company and along the way we have had great support of many of the Biggest Promotions and Camps in this State and others. We at UVC only want to grow for the fighters and we have shown the fighters that by ALWAYS giving them everything we have. I have never had anyone tell me that....they would not fight for us again. In fact I have been contacted by the promotion you listed in your post about working together because they once again have a show 1 week before ours within a few miles. This is a business and a job for some but for everyone at UVC it is done out of the love of the sport and fighters! We don't have the big backing of support but we have friendship and trust for others! If people want to support other promtions, I have no problem with that but you and everyone else know that if we stop UVC today, we will still be friends. The reason I am writing this is to clear up any misunderstanding! But I support who I support! I will not change for anyone because I know what we are trying to build! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider   Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Jackson vs Dale Snider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Dream Fights-
Jump to: