Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I might be from a newspaper?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stonekiller

I might be from a newspaper? Empty
PostSubject: I might be from a newspaper?   I might be from a newspaper? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:26 pm

cyclops O.K. who are the Instructers from the gyms . I was just interested on how they got started in the MMA.
I might be saying im from a local news paper.
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: I might be from a newspaper?   I might be from a newspaper? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:31 pm

"The Titan" Pj Oiler....Titan MMA in chillicothe, Ohio
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtitanohio.com
stonekiller

PostSubject: Re: I might be from a newspaper?   I might be from a newspaper? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:33 pm

O.K. whats your bakground in fighting Titan...Thanks your great...
I now have something to write about.
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: I might be from a newspaper?   I might be from a newspaper? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:35 pm

LOL....nice attitude!
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: I might be from a newspaper?   I might be from a newspaper? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Here's what I wanna say:

I am not worth writing anything about....my team is! They are the ones climbing in that cage and doing this sport! They are the ones working through the amateur side of MMA and not getting paid for it! It's part of the climb for them! It is a must for them.....they wanna be great fighters and they are the ones putting their bodies on the line to do what they love! If you wanna write about someone.....write about the fighters! Let everyone know what they go through to spend 9 minutes in a cage as an amateur and 15 minutes as a pro fighter! Let the public know how hard they work to be able to give the crowd their money's worth! These guys are more than just a team.....they are my family and they deserve all the regonition for the growth of Team Titan!
Back to top Go down
stonekiller

PostSubject: Re: I might be from a newspaper?   I might be from a newspaper? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Question I have the figters information and will write about them, I need to know about the schools and there teachers, History?. It makes a great story.
Thanks....
Back to top Go down
stonekiller

PostSubject: Re: I might be from a newspaper?   I might be from a newspaper? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:31 pm

lol! Im going to try and get this story out Friday...
Back to top Go down
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

PostSubject: Re: I might be from a newspaper?   I might be from a newspaper? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:38 pm

What newspaper?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedriveat5.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I might be from a newspaper?   I might be from a newspaper? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I might be from a newspaper?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Ultimate Victory Challenge-
Jump to: