Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UVC Videos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crusader

Crusader

UVC Videos Empty
PostSubject: UVC Videos   UVC Videos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Last night we stepped up our video production of the fights. This will alow us to "turn around" the videos much quicker.

Also, as I am typing this, I am watching the "Boyz Gone Bad" video. We will have these available for sale later this week.

As for the "Lockdown in Logan" video, we hav e experienced some difficulities in the mastering of the video. We are working on this and hope to have these available shortly.
Back to top Go down
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

UVC Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: UVC Videos   UVC Videos Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:34 am

Yeah, UVC actually has a director on the scene and having those monitors with multiple camera angles really allowed Sean and myself to see mroe of the fight and get more perspective on what was happening.

Loved it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedriveat5.com
Bulldog Studios

UVC Videos Empty
PostSubject: Boyz Gone Bad, Beatdown at the Fairground DVD's are ready...Lockdown on its way...   UVC Videos Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:31 pm

The Ashville (Boyz Gone Bad) and Lucasville (Beatdown at the Fairground) DVD's are ready. We are currently finalizing the Lockdown in Logan DVD and we are beginning the raw edits on the UVC-8 (Throwdown) in Circleville from last weekend. All should be ready in mid-December, just in time for Christmas.

Don't forget, you can still get the original "Rumble on the River" and "Rumble on the River 2" DVD's, as well as the "Mayhem at Miller" fights from UVC. Contact UVC for more information and relive those exciting fights in the comfort of your own home!!!
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

UVC Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: UVC Videos   UVC Videos Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:30 am

Great job on the videos! It's great to have Bulldog working with us! cheers
Back to top Go down
Vidal27

UVC Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: UVC Videos   UVC Videos Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:32 pm

What Just happen to be the technical difficulties that are being experianced for the "Lockdown In Logan" Video? lol!
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

UVC Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: UVC Videos   UVC Videos Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Cody,

From my understanding it is the color in the video. We had to use different camera's for this show and the color was off. They have been working on this issue and should have this shortly. I will check on this! Your fans would love to see you back in the UVC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UVC Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: UVC Videos   UVC Videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UVC Videos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Ultimate Victory Challenge-
Jump to: