Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woods vs. Pennington

Go down 
+2
Chris Smith
Titan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Titan

Titan

Woods vs. Pennington Empty
PostSubject: Woods vs. Pennington   Woods vs. Pennington Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:17 am

I think this would make a great number one contender match to determine who would be Crabtree's next defense! This would be a great fight for the November card! Pennington put on a great show against Kitts and Woods won his last fight in the UVC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtitanohio.com
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

PostSubject: Re: Woods vs. Pennington   Woods vs. Pennington Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Ooooooooooooo.....

I like where you're going with this...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedriveat5.com
Doomsday155

Doomsday155

PostSubject: Re: Woods vs. Pennington   Woods vs. Pennington Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:27 pm

I disagree...lol...

I'm not saying this because I want it for myself. But Pennington lost what was supposed to be a #1 contender fight with Kitts. Kitts is the rightful #1 contender but is turning pro...

It has the makings to be a great back and forth slugfest but i just don't see it as a #1 contender fight.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/daltonakachubbs
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Woods vs. Pennington   Woods vs. Pennington Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:50 pm

I too would like to see this fight happen. Wins and losses are important but also how you win and how you lose has to be taken in account as well. Pennington lost a 3 round split decision to a fighter (Jeremy) who has 10 fights and is looking to turn pro. Had Dan Pennington fought 90 - 95 % of our lightweights that night he probably would have beaten them. (Just my opinion) You're right Dalton, he did lose, but it is very easy to see that he is a very skilled fighter. Putting him at 3-2 against Jeremy Woods at 5-3 poses a very interesting fight. I say, if they both agree, let's just let it play out and see what happens. Bottom line is, Brandon is sitting at the top at 5-0 and we have to get a challenger for him.
Back to top Go down
Doomsday155

Doomsday155

PostSubject: Re: Woods vs. Pennington   Woods vs. Pennington Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:39 am

Well good luck to who ever UVC decides to use for it.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/daltonakachubbs
Jiu Jitsu Panda

PostSubject: Re: Woods vs. Pennington   Woods vs. Pennington Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:42 pm

I reffed kitts and Pennington. From My positon that fight could of went either way. It was an awesome fight and I'm glad I had pleasure to ref it. Pennington lost to a decision. So its not like he got destoyed and shoot down the contenders list. He should be #2 right behid Kitts. I would love to see Crabtree vs Pennington in The future. I think that fight would be one of the best fights of the year. I would Pick Crabtree, Kitts and Pennington agaisnt any of the other Organizations top 155lbers.
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Woods vs. Pennington   Woods vs. Pennington Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:00 pm

I am with you on this Chris. Crabtree, Pennington and Kitts are some of the best 155's in the state. I thing you might see these fights happen in the future! This might be a good pro match-up. I would like to see Crabtree vs. Kitts on a pro card and Pennington vs Moss in the other pro fight. Take the winners and fight them for the belt and the other two could fight in a great match-up. I would put this group of fighters up against anyone. I think you will see two, three or more promotions working together in the state to get through the tuff time and make it in the fight game.
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: Woods vs. Pennington   Woods vs. Pennington Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:35 pm

I agree...I would love to see Kitts vs Crabtree in a pro fight!
Back to top Go down
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

PostSubject: Re: Woods vs. Pennington   Woods vs. Pennington Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Kitts VS Crabtree...would be EPIC for the UVC!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedriveat5.com
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Woods vs. Pennington   Woods vs. Pennington Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:50 pm

I would like to see that fight in May! I also want to see Kitts, Pennington, Crabtree, Woods and a ton of the new guys we have found. We are expanding the talent level everyday and have people out scouting fights all over the tri-state area. I have some good ones coming this spring! I know everyone has been working hard to grow this company! This spring will mark the end to year number two. I hope we can continue to grow with the support of all the fighters and camps. See everyone in Columbus on March 13th!
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: Woods vs. Pennington   Woods vs. Pennington Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:31 pm

any word on what weight crabtree will be fighting pro at? scratch
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Woods vs. Pennington   Woods vs. Pennington Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:22 pm

I would say 145 but that's my guess only! He told me he walks around at about 153 or so....
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Woods vs. Pennington   Woods vs. Pennington Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:26 pm

I posted about best 155'ers and Moss should have been on my list....sorry man! you are tops in the 155 class! Good luck with your next fight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woods vs. Pennington   Woods vs. Pennington Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woods vs. Pennington
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Dream Fights-
Jump to: