Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is everyone?

Go down 
+2
Doomsday155
Bad_Intentions
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Everyone had so many comments before the 29th fight, where is everyone now? Does this forum not opperate when there is no fight coming up?
Back to top Go down
Doomsday155

Doomsday155

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:23 pm

It operates, there is just no one hyping up this November show and talking trash about anyone this time around lol...

Idk who all is on the November card in Cville...I know i'm fighting Nov.7th in Chillicothe at OUC for the Warfare Fight Series 155lbs Title against Blaine Bailey (3-2).

Bailey has fought for UVC on 2 occassions. He is 1-1 in the UVC.

Looking forward to the fight with Bailey for the WFS Title.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/daltonakachubbs
UVC1

UVC1

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:07 am

Bailey is fighing for UVC on Nov. 14th in Circleville and not for WFS. We have a contract with him for a fight! Not sure where you got your info?

Also, the fighters are the people to hype things up and it seems that everyone is training hard and not wanting to talk much at this time! I am sure when fighters get down to the last few weeks the forum will come alive....

Good luck with whoever your next fight is with....I truly am a fan of yours Dalton! You seem like a very nice young man!
Back to top Go down
Doomsday155

Doomsday155

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:01 pm

I got that information from the WFS matchmaker. We are scheduled to fight for his WFS Title November 7th, which would mean by OAC rules he couldn't compete on your November 14th card being that there has to be 8 days between fights.
Back to top Go down
Doomsday155

Doomsday155

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:17 pm

A correction to my post about fighting Blaine Bailey, it is November 7th at Chillicothe High School in Chillicothe for the Warfare Fight Series Lightweight Championship. Bailey is 4-2 and I am 4-1.
Back to top Go down
Warfarematchmaker

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Warfare would like for everyone to know that we are calling out all of the UVC.On Nov7th Blaine Bailey will be fighting Dalton Moss.
Back to top Go down
matt horning

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Just got off the phone with Blaine first, then Rick... There was a mistake and the above poster had his info wrong. Blaine, WFS lightweight(155) champ and #5 contender at 145 for NAAFS, will be defending his WFS title on Nov 7th against Dalton in Chillicothe. We know that fighting Dalton in his backyard would mean not only contending with a rough dude in him but also that the crowd will be on his side. Keeping this in mind we have trained extra hard and are prepared for anything. Training camp has went great and Blaine is in excellent shape so we are very confident that we will be able to go in there and make this defense without many problems. We are looking for a war and have prepared for one and we just hope that Moss has done the same so it will be an exciting fight. No trash talk here, we know Dalton is a tough customer~we just feel like we have worked hard, watched film, recognized a few holes that we can take advantage of, and have put in the time and work to make it possible. Good luck to everyone involved and we will see you at the fights on the 7th.
Back to top Go down
matt horning

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Oh and to the above post Donnie and Rick, if you do a promotion vs. promotion show, we are definately down~assuming that we are still holding the belt when it happens:)
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Sorry I had the name wrong! Good luck to all the fighters! Sorry Blain and Matt..... Sorry! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Warfarematchmaker

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:46 pm

We at warfare would love to do a promotion vs promotion.U.V.C. champs .Warfare champs let see who the top fighters are.A great show for the fans in southern Ohio.Two of the best promotions and fighters going head to head.JASON???????????? RICK???????????????????
Back to top Go down
Crusader

Crusader

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Let's talk! What are your thoughts? Champs vs Champs as well as Warfare vets vs UVC vets. Sounds interesting to me but we would have to work on the details. No promises, but as I said earlier, let's talk.

Rick

(614) 937-7703
Back to top Go down
matt horning

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:16 am

sounds cool if you guys do it!
Back to top Go down
Doomsday155

Doomsday155

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:38 pm

hmmm...champion vs. champion...

uvc vs. wfs

well...if i win Nov. 7th for the WFS Lightweight Title...

and UVC and WFS agree to put on a Champion vs. Champion show...

That would mean Moss vs. Crabtree ll

assuming Brandon is the champion still then and I win Nov. 7th...
Back to top Go down
Doomsday155

Doomsday155

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:45 pm

nov. 7th's WFS card is "Night of Champions" so there may be a good bit of new champions for Warfare...

UVC has the 155, 170 and 185 Titles established so far...

Could be a very interesting concept to do after the 1st of the year when all the champions for both promotions are settled in and prepared.
Back to top Go down
Doomsday155

Doomsday155

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:59 pm

I'm training hard just like normal for this upcoming fight. I let the Title get in the way of my ultimate goal of winning in my last fight. That won't happen this time. I want to win to win, not to get a belt. I've studied Bailey and watched him fight in person multiple times and i'm looking forward to a good hard fight with him.

Best of luck.

See you on the 7th.
Back to top Go down
matt horning

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:01 pm

What we have here on Nov 7th in the main event (Blain vs. Moss) is two fighters that are very game and both think they are going to win. I am sure it will be a good night of fights, but I can't wait to see this one! PJ always has his guys ready and from what I have watched, read and seen of Moss he is one tough s.o.b. That being said I have been putting lots of time into getting Bailey ready for this and I think he is no doubt in the best condition and bigger stronger and faster than he has ever been for a fight. This one is going to be a barn burner man, can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Warfarematchmaker

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Iam sure if both promotions can work it out it will be a great night of fights.As soon as we get past our upcoming shows we will talk.
Back to top Go down
Doomsday155

Doomsday155

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:04 am

I'd like to see this happen...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Indy Mixed Martial Arts-
Jump to: