Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cody Vidal vs Zach Woltz 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vidal27

Cody Vidal vs Zach Woltz 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cody Vidal vs Zach Woltz 2   Cody Vidal vs Zach Woltz 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:11 pm

With all due respect to Zach and UVC, When will Zach and I fight again?

I have requested a rematch numerous times and nothing happened. I know everyone wants to see a rematch. I've been told by one of the people who helps run The UVC that I am still the number one contender for their 185 title. So if thats the case, the number one contender is number one and should have a rematch. I was not finished in this 3 minute , 3 round fight and the decision was a tight one. I do admit that on score cards his takedowns and cage control helped him gain the victory and that is respectful, but to fight again might cause one of us to finish the other, in what I hope to be a 3 round or 5 round fight with 5 minute rounds. Am I a bad sport, no, I admit that he won on the score cards, am I a fighter, yes, and that is why I desire another fight with him. As I said, I respect him as a fighter and as a person and I even conversed with him after the fight and we were nothing but kind to one another, however, this is a sport, and we are fighters. This is a way of life, and I want to fight while I am alive. So, if we can make it happen, Lets do it!

Zach, Whether or not we fight again, I wish you the best , you seem to be a good person. Take Care.

My brother videotaping this fight had ran out of battery power, so I am sorry. However, this is just a sample of the fight, the first round.

Sincerely,
Cody Vidal

Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Cody Vidal vs Zach Woltz 2   Cody Vidal vs Zach Woltz 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Cody,

Both you and Zach are great fighters and we would love to have you back! We are working on some big shows for 2010!

Also, Congrats to Zach for being named the #1 fighter in the Midwest Combat Rankings! Also, UVC 155 champ. Brandon Crabtree is #1 in the Midwest Rankings!.....Go luck to all fighter!
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Cody Vidal vs Zach Woltz 2   Cody Vidal vs Zach Woltz 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:54 pm

This fight was good and I would like to see it again soon! Hopefully we can get both of these great fighters back on a card this spring! I would also like to see them fight again down the road as pro's.
Back to top Go down
cradle3

PostSubject: Re: Cody Vidal vs Zach Woltz 2   Cody Vidal vs Zach Woltz 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:13 pm

It was a decent fight... Cody looked to be in good shape (props to him), but Zach pretty much dominated that fight (cept for a choke that Cody had good). I f it was a wrestling match the score would've been in the 15-4 or 15-6 (no closer than that) range (either way it's still a major). Really wasn't that close, Pretty sure Zach got every takedown.

Cody does have good skills & was a class act. I don't know if Zach is just that much more confident or if Cody's game just wasn't well rounded enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody Vidal vs Zach Woltz 2   Cody Vidal vs Zach Woltz 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cody Vidal vs Zach Woltz 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Ultimate Victory Challenge-
Jump to: