Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

The Future... Empty
PostSubject: The Future...   The Future... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:56 am

I am happy to announce that I have now officially become a Co-Owner of Ultimate Victory Challenge LLC. It is with great pride that I come and team up with Rick and Jason on what I believe is a fantastic product. I have worked with them since the very first show, and I believe that this company has a very bright future in front it. We have new partnerships, sponsors, and events on the horizon that will take UVC to the next level! Without revealing too much, plans are in place to to make a HUGE impact in 2010! I am extremely excited about where we are going, and the fighters who are supporting us! I'll have more details later down the line, all I can say is, stay tuned...you haven't seen anything yet!

Thannks for being a part of UVC, and I'll see you in the cage!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedriveat5.com
Crusader

Crusader

The Future... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future...   The Future... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:55 am

Chris, THANKS for all of your hard work in the past. Guess what? Now that you are an official partner (although Jason and I have always viewed you as a partner)....your workload will INCREASE!!! (LOL)
Back to top Go down

The Future...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Ultimate Victory Challenge-
Jump to: