Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who do you want to see fight at the next UVC show?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UVC1

UVC1

Who do you want to see fight at the next UVC show? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you want to see fight at the next UVC show?   Who do you want to see fight at the next UVC show? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:28 am

Let's get things going! I want to know who everyone wants to see at the next UVC fight coming up in 2010! Plans are in the works for the 2010 season and we are asking the fighters and fans who they want to see fight. UVC seems to be catching on around the state and we are growing and reaching out to new fighters everywhere. Our last show featured tons of fighters new to UVC and to the area which made for one of our best shows ever. Thanks to all the new camps that worked with us on our last show! Also, thanks to all the old camps who support us every show!

I would just like to know what the fans want to see? What fights do you want to see? Where do you want to us to hold the fights?

This will give everyone something to do during the cold and snowy next few days!

I want to wish everyone a great Christmas season! santa
Back to top Go down
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see fight at the next UVC show?   Who do you want to see fight at the next UVC show? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:12 pm

While I know it's more than likely not going to happen, I think Kitts VS Crabtree would be CRAZY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedriveat5.com
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see fight at the next UVC show?   Who do you want to see fight at the next UVC show? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:28 pm

That would be a good one!

I just got a call from Jason Butcher today and he is wanting back in the UVC cage! He wants a fight in March. More to come soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see fight at the next UVC show?   Who do you want to see fight at the next UVC show? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to see fight at the next UVC show?
Page 1 of 1