Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What fights do the fans want to see?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UVC1

UVC1

What fights do the fans want to see? Empty
PostSubject: What fights do the fans want to see?   What fights do the fans want to see? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Who do you want to see in the UVC cage in 2010?
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: What fights do the fans want to see?   What fights do the fans want to see? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:26 pm

We have some great match ups coming soon! I can tell you that you will see us push hard to get the best fighters from all over!
Back to top Go down
MMA Junkie

PostSubject: Re: What fights do the fans want to see?   What fights do the fans want to see? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Who is the 145lb pro champ right now? Nick Pugh is currently the GECF Pro featherweight champ and had a great showing at the last show. I would think he should have a shot here real soon. Would also like to see more of the WMMA team in action here. They are currently 7-1 since forming as a team. And to answer your questions, I am not part of WMMA, but am a fan haha.
Back to top Go down
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: What fights do the fans want to see?   What fights do the fans want to see? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:35 am

We currently don't have any pro champs right now. Nick Pugh would have to be the # 1 guy right now. Thanks for all of your support.

And yes, we are planning on having many of the WMMA fighters on our upcoming cards!
Back to top Go down
MMA Junkie

PostSubject: Re: What fights do the fans want to see?   What fights do the fans want to see? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Another fighter I hope to see here from WMMA would be Kyle Thurlwell. He is only 1-0 Am., but was recently in the Marine corp in Force Recon. This guy is the real deal too. Hopefully next time I won't have to work and can actually watch the show live instead of on the computer. I think its awesome that I can watch UVC shows online!!
Back to top Go down
Natureboy

Natureboy

PostSubject: Re: What fights do the fans want to see?   What fights do the fans want to see? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Cutman vs anybody!!!!
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: What fights do the fans want to see?   What fights do the fans want to see? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:45 am

We are moving towards better shows and doing more things like PPV on the computer. This helps fans that have to work and want to watch the show.

As for what fights I want to see:

Rematch of the girls fight we had at the fairgrounds!

Kitts vs Crabtree ?

Moss vs. Crabtree?

Ramey vs. Steele

Ramey vs. Bays 2 This was a great fight!

And a too many more to list!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What fights do the fans want to see?   What fights do the fans want to see? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What fights do the fans want to see?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Ultimate Victory Challenge-
Jump to: