Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crusader

Crusader

Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth Empty
PostSubject: Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth   Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 am

UVC 11 "Rumble on the River 3" returns to where it all started.....Portsmouth, OH on July 10th.
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth   Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:49 pm

We have always had a great time at the Portsmouth shows....so you know TEAM TITAN will be there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtitanohio.com
Natureboy

Natureboy

PostSubject: Re: Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth   Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:31 pm

It's about time the UVC came back here to Portsmouth. Hey Titan, which guys from your team will be fighting here in Portsmouth?
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth   Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:39 am

Nature Boy-

I am working with PJ at Team Titan to get some fighters. I know everyone wants to see the local fighters so I will do my best to get them. I hope to have some info on the website by the next couple of weeks on this show. Since I am from the area, I will be working this card to get some of the best fighters around!
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth   Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:28 am

hey Jason...get with me so we can finish this up! I have some names for ya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtitanohio.com
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth   Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:22 am

Card starting to fill up. Contact Jason to get on this exciting card!
Back to top Go down
WauseonMMA

PostSubject: Re: Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth   Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:25 am

hey everybody i just signed up for this account so i gotta figure out how to use it.. lol but anyways i think i've got a couple guys to bring to this event. i had a great experience when i fought for the UVC in march so i'm very excited to bring my fighters to it too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth   Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumble on the River 3 - July 10th - Portsmouth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Ultimate Victory Challenge-
Jump to: