Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Look for a card announcement soon! A lot of buzz coming from the matchup between current UVC Champion Matt Lanning and the former champ Zach Woltz. Who's gonna win this one and how?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedriveat5.com
cradle3

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:43 am

This fight probabally won't even be that close. Lanning to win early, most likely knock out. Lanning is in too good of shape & people have figured out Woltz's kicking style. While Woltz has had impressive wins in the past, it's just that - the past. Plus, Lanning has way more power behind his stand-up game. Lanning may offically retire Woltz & not only defend his crown, but prove once & for all - he's the true Chieftain in Logan.

affraid
Yo, Woltz, you got knocked Da F#<* out !!!
Back to top Go down
vinceherman

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:44 am

Well that definately one possibilty. Not as likely as you make it seem. I wish Matt good luck. As for defending the Title, he hasn't won it yet. As for Woltz kicking style. idk what to say. I think his wrestling may be more of a concern. I truly look forward to a good match up between two worthy fighters and getting to see Rick and the gang once more. They always put on a great show.
Back to top Go down
cradle3

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:01 pm

oh ya, you "higher power"guys always try to soften it up & be polite, but I can gaurantee Matt "The Chainsaw" Lanning won't be Mr. Belveder'n for nobody when he works Woltz like Rocky did Spider Rico.

Lanning is a freak'n beast (soooo quick). Woltz won't be able to use his muay thai skills cause Lannig's hands will be splittin his wig before he gets the chance to throw his pattened high kick.

We all know who the champ is: "The Chainsaw"

$100.00 bets per person (must have the $MULA$ with you). I can only bet the 1st 20 people, so hit me up, I'll be in the suit like Ted Dibasie w/ the finest blond bombshell in the surrounding 6 county radius.

lol! Zach Woltz = UVC Champ lol!
Back to top Go down
vinceherman

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:38 am

sorry for being polite. you seem to have done your research quite well. not too many people know that zach had went to Thailand to train. Only a couple months but it helped. I am sure you will be at the fights and we wont see each other. I put my name on what I right because that way I chose my words more wisely. I am glad you are supporting your fighter. Make sure to buy a ticket from him. He gets a percentage. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
cradle3

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Cry me a river homie - you'll see me @ the fight & if you want to keep on talkin trash, you & Woltz will both get a certified a$$ woopin sat night.

Take it to the bank - you'll see me, just look for Ted Dibase

I'm telling all yall - just like Muhammad Ali "I shook up the world, I shook up the world"

Lanning to shake up those punk a$$'s @ higher power - specially you Vinnie.

the other day Lanning & I were talking & he was telling me how much of a bum Woltz is... just like the rest of you clowns

want some.... get some... SCRUB!!!!
Back to top Go down
vinceherman

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:08 pm

wrong forum. not wwe. just buy your ticket and support matt. Thank you in advance. Also Higher Power was our Old team. It is now Lancaster Academy Of MMA. As for Vinnie, do I know you. Only people that call me Vinnie are a few girls I know. JUst Text me if thats the case. ttyl
Back to top Go down
cradle3

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:57 pm

errrrrrrrrr (hand hitting chest), no sh!t sherlock "Higher Power was our Old team. It is now Lancaster Academy Of MMA".

ya, how's that workin out for ya, financally competing agianst Wes "the laughing stock of mma" Sims in his (lol) hometown.

As far as gettin girls - everyone knows you belong in San Fran. I'ma go LANNING, "Chainsaw" on dat a$$.

Matt wanted the proper trainers, that's why he's in the C.O., Every single one of you Lancaster MMA folk are a joke.

Vinne,

Time for you to step up into the big leagues & test your skills w/ the likes of Joey Simcoe or Billy Vaughn.

Ted "The Million $$$$$ Man" DiBase

Back to top Go down
vinceherman

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Do you even know the people you name drop. I like most of Buckeye MMA guys. I know of Joey and Billy. Last time I talked to Joey he wasnt fighting anymore. Like 10 months ago. As for Buckeyes training Im sure it is good. I have sent guys up there to train and they have came down. As you havent noticed I havent trashed on them at all. Good fan or bad fan, as long as you but a ticket its cool. Well I gotta go for now. As for us being a joke, as long as your laughing, Im happy.
Back to top Go down
cradle3

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:25 pm

that'a boy... post your little links on facebook.... fine w/ me.... just that many more ppl that'll show up to see "The Chainsaw" make mince meat of the former chump, my bad, champ.

Lanning over Woltz: KO 1st Rd, this sat nite ladies & gents.

Ted DiBase over Vinnie: a$$ woopin in the parking lot

bring your cronies with you, that includes all of you facebook mma button pushers. The Million Dollar Man is going to woop Vinnie worse than he did Razor Ramone, Hacksaw jim Duggen, & Virgil (when he didn't do as told).

Hey Virgil,
Ain't no Fredrick Douglas goin write you an apology, Ain't no Harriet Tubman goin take you underground, Ain't no MLK goin save the day.... just like Ted DiBase goin put a ground & pound on "lil" Vinnie..... you better aks somebody.... fool.

Right after "The Chainsaw's" landslide victory, I'ma eat me sum dinner. arrrrrgggghhh
Back to top Go down
vinceherman

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:05 am

: )............................................................I havent been beaten up in a while, kinda looking forward to it. Please dont dissapoint.
Back to top Go down
cradle3

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:29 pm

The Total Bad-A$$, The Man, The Chainsaw, The Beast, The Pup Killer!!!!!!!!

Matt "The Chainsaw" Lanning

Woltz & his "wrasslin" skills - all those wrasslers just like to roll around & touch other guys nuts.

Matt Lanning UVC Champ 4 life Matt Lanning UVC Champ 4 life Matt Lanning UVC Champ 4 life Matt Lanning UVC Champ 4 life Matt Lanning UVC Champ 4 life
Matt Lanning UVC Champ 4 life Matt Lanning UVC Champ 4 life Matt Lanning UVC Champ 4 life Matt Lanning UVC Champ 4 life Matt Lanning UVC Champ 4 life
Back to top Go down
BuckeyeMMA

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:14 pm

OK, Where to begin...?

To Cradle:

First, while I appreciate the love and support you're showing for Matt he would NEVER get on a public forum (or anywhere for that matter) and trash talk his opponent OR his opponent's team. That's just not how we conduct ourselves. Matt is a beast in the cage, no doubt, but he's as humble a guy as you'll ever meet. So please, speaking for Matt and all of us at BuckeyeMMA, please don't try to start trash-talking wars. I can tell you FIRST HAND that Matt Lanning took this fight more seriously than any of his others. Between hometown pride and facing another undefeated guy in Zach, Matt knew he'd have his hands full. Like I said, thanks for the support but please don't trash-talk anyone and claim that Matt or any other BuckeyeMMA fighter is condoning it. Let the fighters sort things out in the cage...

Vince:

I'm glad you know better than to believe that I or anyone from BuckeyeMMA would dog you guys. Total respect for Zach... Matt trained his ass off for this fight.

For the record:

The perception several years ago about 'Higher Power' should BY NO MEANS reflect upon Lancaster MMA. The former front man for Higher Power (and the guy who deserves nearly all the flack from those days) is no longer around and hasn't been for nearly 2 years. In the meantime, BuckeyeMMA has cross-trained MANY times with Vince and Andy's guys. We are on good terms and I consider us all to be friends.
Back to top Go down
cradle3

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Alright, first off this whole thing has been an inside joke (hence: The Million $ Man) between a few people. With 2 undefeated guys, I wanted to hype it up to generate a good sized crowd. No disrespect intended towards any camp. I know guys associated w/ both camps and like, respect, & value their friendship.

Shoot, I even like all the old’ higher power group – they did their part in promoting (at that time) an “underground” sport.

Really a great fight on the part of both contestants. Matt was focused for this and deserves credit for his dedication, determination, work ethic, & willingness to never give up.

This is the first time that I’ve seen Zach “that” unprepared for a fight. He really didn’t seem to display the confidence that he had in other fights. Obviously, Matt got the victory & that’s how it goes down on paper. However, I really don’t think he necessarily “beat” Zach. Some could say it was controversial & that it was prematurely stopped. The flip side is “that’s what happens when someone believes in their ability”, referring to Matt. Up until the stoppage, it seemed Zach was winning the first 2 rounds & the majority of the 3rd. However, that’s the name of the game & nothing is guaranteed till after it’s over.

Hopefully, Zach can view this situation as “learning experience” & re-group to become the caliber of fighter that he has shown to be in the past….. and Matt can go on to accomplish great things in this sport. His desire to win this was extremely note-worthy.

I’m sure Matt will go Pro (he deserves to), but a rematch would be interesting. Definitely a fight worth remembering.
Back to top Go down
Crusader

Crusader

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:54 am

I said it that night and I will say it again....."The FANS were the winners on this fight". I have a ton of respect for both fighters and I was excited when I was able to make this match. It def. didn't disappoint! Big things in store for BOTH guys! By the way......Thanks for the support!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS   NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Ultimate Victory Challenge-
Jump to: