Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UVC 2011 Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crusader

Crusader

UVC 2011 Plans Empty
PostSubject: UVC 2011 Plans   UVC 2011 Plans Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 am

As we approach the end of an exciting 2010, we at UVC would like to THANK everyone for their support this past year. When Jason and I first formed UVC (In 2008) we had a 5 year plan in mind. We are still on track with that plan. Bringing Chris into the mix was one of the best things we did during the first 2 years.
All 3 of us are now focused on 2011. We will return to Columbus in Feb. and May at the Ohio Expo Center. We also will be going back to Dough Boyz in Ashville for "Boyz Gone Bad 3" a BIG outdoor event that just keeps getting better and better. We also have been asked to come back to the Ohio State Fair in August. This year will be on SATURDAY night August 6th. Be watching for more on that.

Although the end of the year is not planned out just yet, you can be assured that we will end the year with another :Night of Champions 2"

Once again, I would like to personally thank everyone who has helped UVC since we statred. I feel I have added to my family and I appreciate each and everyone that I have met.

Enjoy the upcomng Holidays!

Rick
Back to top Go down

UVC 2011 Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Ultimate Victory Challenge-
Jump to: