Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crabtree vs. Moss

Go down 
+7
Bad_Intentions
Pitbull
Natureboy
CHAOS25
Jumpsteady
Titan
UVC1
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UVC1

UVC1

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:22 am

Let's get this started again! What do you think about this fight?

Wish all the fighters good luck!
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:23 am

I believe this is gonna be a great fight! I personally can't wait till next Saturday!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtitanohio.com
UVC1

UVC1

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:49 pm

I this fight and all the others being some of the best ever! I wish all the fighters good luck! Tell everyone about our new forum! We got what the people were asking for and now we need them to sign up! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:25 am

Moss made me a believer with his comments on the fight.
Back to top Go down
CHAOS25

CHAOS25

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Im gonna have to go with my teammate Dalton Moss on this one. I feel that Dalton poses more threats than Crabtree and this is no offense to anyone but i have seen both fighters in action.

Dalton by Submission Rd. 2!!!
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:12 am

This one is looking close on the voting! Should be a close one! I would say the man standing at the end of this one coulc be the winner! Can you say KO? People keep asking me about this fight and who will win and all I tell them is...someone might get knocked out!

I hope not but that's the reason they call it a fight! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Natureboy

Natureboy

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:33 pm

I think it's strange that Crabtree studies under a Black Belt in Ju-Jitsu and yet no one thinks he will win by submission. Well........let me be the first to go on record and say Crabtree will sub Moss. You heard it from the Nature Boy WHOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Pitbull

Pitbull

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Crabtree vs. Moss Flair%20going%20wooo%20pic-medium
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:37 pm

This is getting good....everyone needs to get the word out on this fight! This forum is the best,,,,,,,love the pictures and video
Back to top Go down
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:47 am

Just because someone carries a black belt does not mean they are great MMA fighters....jui-jitts-u tourney's are alot different from a MMA fight!
Back to top Go down
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:53 am

Pitbull wrote:
Crabtree vs. Moss Flair%20going%20wooo%20pic-medium

LOL at the Flair pic!

This is going to be a really interesting fight, and has the potential to end in a manner that we may not have even guessed. Neither man is going to want to give anything but 100% in this fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedriveat5.com
fight_gurl

fight_gurl

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:19 pm

I think Crabtree will win AGAIN! He is a great fighter and a great Champ for UVC. I still can't believe that Moss was considered for this championship match.
Back to top Go down
CHAOS25

CHAOS25

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:47 pm

who else is would be next in line to fight Crabtree just some random fighter who has not fought for the UVC! I believe they are both 2-0 in the UVC why is Moss not the best option. All the Dalton bashers will be served this weekend its cool!!!
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:52 pm

I think you need to look at what has been written. I don't think anyone is "bashing" fighters. They are just supporting the fighter they support. People are allowed to write what they think as long as they keep it clean! afro
Back to top Go down
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:42 am

everybody has opinions! Some people's are just unthought before they let them ooze out of their mouth! People can say what they wish, Saturday's events will settle all the talk. Best of luck to both fighters in the championship fight....
Back to top Go down
fight_gurl

fight_gurl

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:50 am

Whoa chaos, no need to get your panties in a bundle.. jocolor I never said Moss wasn't a good fighter. I just could think of other fighters who would be better for this match.
Back to top Go down
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:03 pm

who would you suggest then?
Back to top Go down
fight_gurl

fight_gurl

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:09 pm

If I were to choose, I would say Jeremy Kitts. Isn't he also 2-0 in the UVC and has a 6-3 overall record? I've seen him fight and I think Crabtree and Kitts are the 2 best 155 in the UVC.
Back to top Go down
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:15 pm

okay...that prolly would be a great idea! But I think there was some circumstances that kept him outta that spot!

But moss is 2-0 in there as well!

I thought you was gonna say someone like BJ Penn or something! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Bad_Intentions wrote:
People can say what they wish, Saturday's events will settle all the talk. Best of luck to both fighters in the championship fight....

CO-SIGN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedriveat5.com
fight_gurl

fight_gurl

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Not BJ Penn... I'm being realistic and honest. I mean NO disrespect to any of the fighters. I think UVC has some of the best fighters in the area who always put on good shows. cheers
Back to top Go down
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:06 pm

no disrespect taken! Everyone has their opinions as I said before
Back to top Go down
CHAOS25

CHAOS25

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Okay nobody needs to take what i said as wrong its just that Dalton has been taking a lot of heat and people have been really disrespectful to him (Not in the new forum). I am training partners with both Dalton and Jeremy and i know Jeremy's goals after this fight and that is for him not to stay ammy, so that leaves Dalton as the next best contender for the title.
Back to top Go down
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:08 pm

never took it wrong! so who you gonna fight chaos?
Back to top Go down
CHAOS25

CHAOS25

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Whoever i guess doesn't matter to me I just have to knock a little rust off and get up in the ranks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crabtree vs. Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crabtree vs. Moss
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Ultimate Victory Challenge-
Jump to: