Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crabtree vs. Moss

Go down 
+7
Bad_Intentions
Pitbull
Natureboy
CHAOS25
Jumpsteady
Titan
UVC1
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CHAOS25

CHAOS25

Crabtree vs. Moss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:22 pm

Who is Fight Girl just wondering...you from Portsmouth.
Back to top Go down
Chris Smith

Chris Smith

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:51 pm

This new forum does appear to be more respectful to the fighters, hopefully it stays that way.

I don't mind hype for the fight, infact I encourage it LOL but I wouldn't want to see it get too personal. Fighters can talk about each other all day, but please don't include fighters family members etc...

As I type this I just got a call at the radio station about the fights (guess my plugs are working!) The caller was going into detail about the "title fight" and how it's "gonna be awesome! 2 undefeated guys banging it out" LOL

So they are paying attention. This site is also linked from my radio station website as well, hopefully it helps!

Lets hope for a cool Saturday evening weather-wise and a HOT night of action in the cage!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedriveat5.com
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 pm

I am with you Chris! I will be watching for the family names and stuff like that! Everyone is doing pretty good but if they get crazy with the names or family stuff lol! I will shut them down for good lol!

I have had a bunch of people asking me about all the fights! Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Let me publicly acknowledge 2 class young men and 2 very good fighters. I realize there was a lot of hype about the fight but it was good hype.

I said it before, the UVC would be the ultimate winner of this fight. Either way it went we would have a qualty champion and a young man of high character representing us. (If you know me at all, I am all about the character of a persdon as well as their skills)

Dalton, DO NOT hang your head. You didn't get the outcome you wanted but you don't have to prove yourself to anybody. YOu are a very good fighter and a class act. Believe me, Dalton will be right back in the mix in a few months.

Brandon, congrats on the win. You too are a class act and we are pleased to call you CHAMP.

Rick
Back to top Go down
Doomsday155

Doomsday155

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:34 pm

Thanks to UVC for allowing me to compete for your main event and title. I'm going to do what i have to do and get back into the #1 spot and face Brandon again.

Brandon, good fight, I look forward to fighting you again as soon as possible. I know there is going to be debate on who is your next fight and who will be the #1 contender now, but i'm saying it now that i'm ready to fight you again whenever UVC wants.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/daltonakachubbs
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:06 pm

Great job last night Dalton....we do what we gotta do to get back up there! You win more from a loss than you do from a win! Because it makes you a better fighter! I am proud of you as long as you continue to grow and improve and show the heart of a true modern day gladiator!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtitanohio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crabtree vs. Moss   Crabtree vs. Moss - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crabtree vs. Moss
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Ultimate Victory Challenge-
Jump to: