Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs

Go down 
+7
Titan
PUP185
Bad_Intentions
CHAOS25
UVC1
Crusader
Match_Maker
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Match_Maker

Match_Maker

Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Empty
PostSubject: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:31 pm

I personally would like to see this fight in the future! I think it will set the stage for who fights Zach Woltz for the Middleweight title!
Back to top Go down
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:12 pm

When did Carmichael make the move to 185? I thought he was 205?
Back to top Go down
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:14 pm

We will also have some NEW 185ers that will make their UVC debute on our next show. More details in the next few weeks!
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 pm

The person would need to go through Cody Videl first! He is the number one contender and emailed about a rematch!
Back to top Go down
CHAOS25

CHAOS25

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Im pretty sure where we stand right now Videl and I are both 1-1 in the UVC im not sure of his overall record...I think Videl deserves that much...good guy and fighter as well.
Back to top Go down
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:32 pm

then maybe carmichael should fight videl
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Videl is the person everyone needs to fight to get a title shot. Our ranking system will be up soon! afro
Back to top Go down
CHAOS25

CHAOS25

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:28 pm

I understand that Videl is the one to fight seeing that he was last to compete for the title
Back to top Go down
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:01 am

But, in all fairness! Videl fought for the title and lost....how can he still be the number one contender? If you fight for the title and lose, how can you stay in that spot? Videl hasn't fought since his loss to Woltz and Carmichael hasn't fought since his loss to Woltz! Wilbur Wilson is the only one that is competitive right now, with him fighting this weekend, and if he wins, maybe he should be the number one guy?
Back to top Go down
PUP185

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Bad Intentions i couldnt agree more with you. This is ammy and we need to get the most out each fight. with that being said i do not know what i would gain from fighting ppl that i have already fought.Either shaun or vidal has done anything since we fought. I can see how vidal would want a fight, it was close and went the distance. shaun hasnt fought since we fought at 205 way back, so that fight is just not going to happen at least win a fight @ 185. I really like team titan and shaun but that is just crazy. I fought for the ttle in UVC so i could get good(new) fights. Both organizations im in want me to fight ppl that i have already fought. To me this makes no since and would like to fight someone new!
Back to top Go down
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Thats what I think....a person shouldnt be number one contender after he loses his title fight! Fighters need to prove themselves before earning a title fight!
Back to top Go down
CHAOS25

CHAOS25

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Oh i by far am not saying i am just gonna go in there and fight Woltz again like this thing started it was about Wilson and I, then a post was added about Videl. If it just so happens that i fight both and win then that to me is a fair chance at the title. To Woltz this is no grudge rematch deal you beat me and thats part of the sport, i just feel if i can make 185 it is a better place for me.
Back to top Go down
PUP185

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:35 pm

I agree if you do all that then you should be considered. Right now im just looking for the best possible fight i havent fought already. Im living in TN now and have a couple good options to fight so coming back home to fight is alot of time and money spent and just want a new fight nothing personal! good luck on the drop to 185 it sucks but will be worth it when you make it.
Back to top Go down
CHAOS25

CHAOS25

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:00 pm

Yeah i bet it does suck...TN why is it that your in TN if you dont mind me asking? Are you gonna be looking to go pro soon?
Back to top Go down
UVC1

UVC1

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Zach is our champ! Cody would be next and so on........ We need to build our 185 group in the points system we have agreed on before anyone would get a title shot. People forget that we are a few days past our 1 year anniv. We will get this point system in place and we will be bigger and better in 2010. Our staff is working hard on getting everything going so we will be the best place to fight in 2010!

Thanks for all the support!
Back to top Go down
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 pm

Pup: Stay in touch and let me know when you are ready. I need to talk to you about a few fights that are planned next year. We definatley want you on one of these upcoming cards.
In the meantime, enjoy TN and good luck with the wrestling.
If you need anything from UVC just let us know.

Rick
Back to top Go down
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:03 am

I still disagree with Videl being the number one guy! may two or three, but not in the one spot! He needs to earn that spot, he lost a title fight in his last fight!
Back to top Go down
CHAOS25

CHAOS25

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm

I can see where bad intentions is coming from on this one....if videl is the number one contender then why is that Thomas didnt fight for the open welterweight title against Dale Snider... he fought Carl Amerine and lost?
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:37 pm

He couldn't fight for the title that night due to commission rules! A fighters record has to be 60/40....the record has to be positve! It will be very shortly for the jag!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtitanohio.com
Mongo_1

Mongo_1

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Well if Videl is #1 contender for the title when he lost, then I WANT a rematch with Dale Snider for the title!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryandepugh
Doomsday155

Doomsday155

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:27 pm

One those lines, if Vidal is the #1 contender even though he lost the title fight, I should be considered #1 contender for the Lightweight title even though I lost last night.

I am going to work to get back to that spot, I want to fight Brandon again soon. I'll do whatever I have to to get back in that spot
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/daltonakachubbs
Mongo_1

Mongo_1

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:43 pm

I WANT DALE SNYDER AGAIN..everyone knew i had that fight...give me another shot
Back to top Go down
cornerman

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:50 am

scratch Well it sound to me like two of team Titan guys are sore loser's. The reason Vidal is still considered 1 of the top contenders is because the Vidal, Woltz fight went 3 rounds it was a back and forth fight between those two that went to a Decision. Thats why Vidal is considered 1 of the top contender. You two lost by submission, one in the 2 round by armbar the other in the 1 round by triangle choke. YEAH I know you guy are going to say but we were wining the fight till we got caught in the submission but submissions are part of the fight. Vidal put Woltz in submission holds but Woltz got out and Woltz put Vidal in submission and he got out. You two didn't get out so you lost. GET OVER IT Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mongo_1

Mongo_1

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:30 am

Cornerman, it has nothing to do with being a sore loser? I have respect for dale and brandon both. Its just about having the drive to fight for another title fight. Something i doubt you would understand
Back to top Go down
Bad_Intentions

Bad_Intentions

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:35 pm

how many times does this have to be dicussed....how can anybody expect to be number one contender coning off a title fight loss! Prove that you are a great fighter and climb that ladder again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Dream Fights-
Jump to: