Ultimate Victory Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Victory Challenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs

Go down 
+7
Titan
PUP185
Bad_Intentions
CHAOS25
UVC1
Crusader
Match_Maker
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jag

Jag

Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 pm

I agree. Cody is 2-2 so he cant fight for a belt anyway! He is in the same boat im in he has to get 60-40 record. I think you should get bumped to the #3 or 4 spot and have to get 2 wins in a row to get another title shot. But thats just me. Im still waiting to see these rankings.
Back to top Go down
PUP185

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:22 pm

I agree with JAG!! string together a couple of wins and then make your case for another shot at the title. We need to get new fighters in for the fans sake. No one wants to pay money to see a fight that they have alreay seen unless its some huge grudge match that has been hyped for a while. This is ammy quite worrying about title shots and just train and fight as many ppl as you can because your record doesnt really matter till you turn pro. Right now we are fighting to gain experience and put shows on to show the fans what a great sport this is and to show the growth that mma has made.
Back to top Go down
Crusader

Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:35 pm

Let me try to clear the air on some of this.....Cody is a top contender but I agree he can't be the number 1 contender coming off a loss. His fight with Zach was a great fight. Zach is our Champ and I am proud to call him our champ. I also agree with him. It's more important to keep fighting better people and get better yourself rather than to just chase a belt. Mark this down, Jason and I will go without champs in certain divisions rather than have a champ that we really don't feel is deserving of that title. We want people to want to be our champ that's why we would like them to have already fought in the UVC before we give them a title. Things do not always work out this way though.
In some divisions we are going to have to bring some people in to make things interesting. (This could possibly happen in a title fight)
We are currenlty talking to 2 - 3 different teams that have never fought in the UVC but are very respected around the entire state. We want the BEST FIGHTERS.
We will continue to do everything possible to make this the best place for you to fight and the best place for the fan to watch a fight.
With that said, maybe the fighters will quit focusing on the belts and instead stay more focused on improving their craft and take it to the next level.

Lastly, Jason and I will do everything in our power to help any fighter that we feel is worthy of any of the big shows. We will make calls and even help book you on those shows. We would love to one day have fighters in the UFC, STrikeforce, M-1, etc. that have come up thru the ranks in the UVC.

Keep fighting guys. We WILL support you!

Thanks,

Rick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs   Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaun Carmichael vs. Wlibur Wilson at 185lbs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Victory Challenge :: Dream Fights-
Jump to: